You made nominations, and we listened!
At the end of every year, we like to take a look back at some of our favorite stories and columns — and this year will be no different.
Last year, we asked our readers to weigh in with their favorites, too, and we’ve continued that this year.
Starting today, you can vote on the 2021 stories picked by fellow readers. The top three choices will be shared over the holidays along with the choices of People Newspapers staffers.
- Gracie Hunt – Miss Kansas with Park Cities ties
- Sky-High Radish Experiment at Greenhill Takes an Unfortunate Squirrely Turn
- Got To ‘bighands’ It to Nic Nicosia
- Former Thomas Jefferson High principal Sandi Massey: ‘She Has Created a Community’
- Three Cheers for Chae Marsh’s American Immigrant Story
- The Book They Blamed – the story about the Anastasia Higginbotham book talked about in the Texas legislature
- Shortchanged of History – the column about CRT
- Grown Ups (and Masks) Should Keep Kids Safe – the column by John Erickson
- A ‘Come From Away’ Story
- She Was ‘Always Taking Care of People’ – a story about Carol Wilson Watkins