The Fourth of July is upon us! No matter where you live in Dallas, there are sure to be an abundance of festivities nearby after last year’s break from the celebration. Here are a few of the many options for you and your family to commemorate our nation’s birthday.
- Sparkman parade, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., July 4 at the Sparkman Clubhouse on Duchess Trail.
- West Haven parade, 10:00 a.m., July 3 at Forest and Cromwell.
- Park Cities parade and festivities, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., July 3 beginning at Highland Park Town Hall and ending in Goar Park. For more information, visit the Rotary Club’s website.
- Family Day at Saint Michael’s Farmers Market, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., July 3 at Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church.
- Kaboomtown 2021, 7:30 p.m., July 3 at Addison Circle Park.
- Family Field Day 4-9 p.m. July 3 at Globe Life Field.
- Old Fashioned Fourth of July at Dallas Heritage Village, 10:00 a.m., July 4 at 1515 South Harwood.
- Reunion Tower Independence Day Light Shows. 12:01 a.m.-8 a.m.; 8:30 p.m. 11:59 p.m. July 3 and 4.
For nearly 40 years, People Newspapers has worked tirelessly to tell the stories—good, bad, and sublime—of our neighbors in the Park Cities and Preston Hollow. To support our efforts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising opportunities. Please also consider sharing this story with your friends and social media followers.