Patton Chapman has been elected president of Salesmanship Club of Dallas, the nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming children’s’ lives since 1920.
Chapman, a graduate of Highland Park High School and Southern Methodist University, is the 99th president of the organization, which owns and operates Momentous Institute and hosts the AT&T Byron Nelson.
“This year, the Salesmanship Club has made significant strides toward launching the next 50 years of the AT&T Byron Nelson, as we continue to further the life-changing work of Momentous Institute,” Chapman said. “It is an honor to work alongside my fellow Club members toward the common goal of changing the odds for children and families in our city. I am humbled and grateful for this opportunity.”
Chapman, a member of the Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 2000, has enjoyed a successful career in the real estate business. He previously served as tournament chair for the 2014 AT&T Byron Nelson and Salesmanship Club Charitable Golf of Dallas board chair for the 2015 and 2016 AT&T Byron Nelson.
The Salesmanship Club president serves a one-year term. In addition to Chapman, six new members were elected to leadership positions on the Salesmanship Club Board of Directors:
- First vice president: Peter A. Lodwick, RGT Wealth Advisors
- Second vice president: Timothy Marron Jr., BCW Food Products, Inc.
- Secretary: Martin C. Peck, Lincoln Rackhouse
- Treasurer: Bruce W. Hunt, Petro-Hunt LLC
- Momentous Institute Board Chair: James Yoder, Velocis
- Salesmanship Club Charitable Golf of Dallas Board Chair: Mike McKinley, Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP
Additional members elected to the 2018-2019 Board of Directors include:
- Joseph Alcantar, JKM Capital Management LP
- Timothy P. Costello, Newstone Capital Partners, LLC
- Nelson DeVega, Nelson DeVega Homes
- Randall R. Engstrom, Darr Equipment Company
- Michael George, Bilbo Transports, Inc.
- Guy H. Kerr, George W. Bush Presidential Center
- Michael S. Lewis, Velocis
- Bruce A. Sifford, Direct Development
- Charles D. Spradley, Spradley Legal Search
- Michael R. Sweet, Ben E. Keith Foods
- Walter A. Walne, Herb’s Paint and Body Shops
- Joseph I. Worsham II, EAW Energy Partners