Early Results Point to Marshall for DISD

Early voting results for the Dallas ISD run-off election indicate District 2 candidate Dustin Marshall will fill the seat, which has been empty since Mike Morath left earlier this year.

Out of the 3,055 who cast ballots in the District 2 run-off, 1,623 (about 53 percent) voted for Marshall, while Havlick collected the remaining 1,432 (about 47 percent).

Look back later as the official results are posted throughout the night.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *