In addition to the sidewalk scrawl, the sign on the trash can reads ” BEES BEES KEEP AWAY.”
A few thoughts:
1. Judging by the grammar on the sidewalk and the sign, were these two warnings posted by different people?
2. If so, which came first?
3. If they were separate people, why didn’t the first person go and tell a parks employee to fix this?
4. Maybe I’m being a jerk though, and there was only ONE bee to begin with. Then the sidewalk warning makes sense.
5. This isn’t a lava pit. “Don’t Enter” may be too harsh of a warning.
6. Anyone in the park today? Is this still an issue?