And Park Cities Trivia Continues
Last week’s trivia proved to be a little challenging. Let’s see if this week’s questions are a little less of a problem:
- Was there ever an auto dealership in the Park Cities?
- Where was the A&W Root Beer Stand located?
- What was the CPL at SMU?
- How many Dallas Cowboys’ owners have lived in the Park Cities? Names, please.
- Where was Fahrenheit 451 first shown in Dallas?
Bonus question: Who was the cutie who danced on Somethin’ Else, dated Kyle Rote Jr. and went on to be a cast member of Eight Is Enough?
Sorry, but there’s not prize this week except a major pat on the back.
Answers to last week’s brain busters are after the jump.
- One-half block north of Knox where the Katy Trail is.
- The teen dance lounge located on Greenville at Lovers Lane where Central Market is now.
- One-half block east of Preston Road on Mockingbird. KVIL later relocated to HP Village above where Starbucks is now.
- Milburn Meeker was the sister of Charles Meeker.
- Preston State Bank building where the kids camped out all night for tickets as their parents in cars circled making sure their children were safe. It was located where Chase Bank is now next to Christ the King Church.
Bonus question: Music Hall at Fair Park
2 thoughts on “And Park Cities Trivia Continues”
1) yes, Sewell Village Cadillac, 2 dealers had that location 1st. First was a Prather then a DeSanders!
2) Lovers Lane west of Inwood?
4) 1-Bum Bright and 2 Jerry Jones if you must.
5) Snider P
Bonus: My cousin Joanie, now lives in Malibu
2. A&W was slightly south of Lovers Lane on Preston.