We have some big news about our little trivia get together. The good folks at the Dallas Summer Musicals have offered a pair of tickets for this Saturday’s evening performance of “Tommy Tune: Steps in Time” at the Fair Park Music Hall. So, the very first person with all the right answers gets to see Tommy this Saturday night.
Start scratching your brains. Here are the trivia questions:
- Where was the train station located in the Park Cities?
- What or who was Lou Ann’s?
- Where was the original KVIL located?
- Who was the Highland Park Junior High School eighth counselor that was related to the Summer Musical’s impresario, the late Charles Meeker, and what was their relationship?
- Where were the tickets to the Beatles’ concert sold?
Bonus question: On what stage did Tommy Tune receive his equity card?
BTW, last week’s trivia was a little more challenging that expected. All were answered but #3 question that baffled the group. The question was:
Whose mother wrote “Teen Telescope” in The Dallas Times Herald?
The answer will follow the jump.
Answer to question #3 is Lee Cullum, whose mother Garland Cullum wrote the teen column for years in the Dallas Times Herald.